Color Guard - Jerry Corradino

GE Music - Jeff Wilson

GE Visual - Michael Stone

Music Analysis - W L Whaley

Music Brass - Bill Doyle

Music Perc. - Jay Webb

Visual Analysis - Lee Carlson

Visual Proficiency - Robert Solomon

It's been a while since we've seen BD! How will they score after days of rehearsal? Will SCV close the gap a little more on PR? Will Pacific Crest do the same thing tonight at their home show to The Academy? We'll just have to see tonight!

I'll be there, anyone else? I'll try to post as often as possible, but I think I'll only be able to make it for the World-Class corps.

Lastly, best of luck to all the performing corps tonight. You ALL will be fantastic!

Taken from PR's website:

Mt. San Antonio College

Temple & Grand Avenue

Walnut, CA 91789

Line-up:

5:45 PM SoCal Dream

6:00 PM Impulse

6:15 PM City Sound

6:30 PM Gold

6:45 PM Velvet Knights

7:00 PM Intermission

7:30 PM Mandarins

7:47 PM The Academy

8:04 PM Pacific Crest

8:21 PM Santa Clara Vanguard

8:38 PM Phantom Regiment

8:55 PM Blue Devils

Panel:

Contest Coordinator - Mike Canote

Chief Judge - Lee Carlson

Color Guard - Jerry Corradino

GE Music - Jeff Wilson

GE Visual - Michael Stone

Music Analysis - W L Whaley

Music Brass - Bill Doyle

Music Perc. - Jay Webb

Visual Analysis - Lee Carlson

Visual Proficiency - Robert Solomon

It's been a while since we've seen BD! How will they score after days of rehearsal? Will SCV close the gap a little more on PR? Will Pacific Crest do the same thing tonight at their home show to The Academy? We'll just have to see tonight!

I'll be there, anyone else? I'll try to post as often as possible, but I think I'll only be able to make it for the World-Class corps.

Lastly, best of luck to all the performing corps tonight. You ALL will be fantastic!

I will be there tonight. Looking forward to seeing my ex corps compete. It's going to feel very strange to see them on the field and not be a part of this year's corps. To think I spent three years with them. I still have two years left but I decided a good college is far more important then marching drum corps. I wish them well regardless.

• Like 1

I'll be there! The one in the blue and white striped engineer's hat.

Will be there for the parking lot portion of it, will see the corps on the field at RCC. Will take pics and vids. Follow me on twitter @jeffe77 for pics I'll be taking tonight.

Edited by Jeffe77

First time in years I won't be attending the Walnut/Riverside shows. :sad: I'll really miss the drum line lots. Thanks in advance for pics and vids.

Edited by POSITIVenrgy

I will be there tonight. Looking forward to seeing my ex corps compete. It's going to feel very strange to see them on the field and not be a part of this year's corps. To think I spent three years with them. I still have two years left but I decided a good college is far more important then marching drum corps. I wish them well regardless.

I did the same thing. Chose college over several of my marching years. FWIW, there was no wrong decision. But now that I have two post-college decades of perspective behind me, if I had the opportunity to do it again, I'd put off college and march. Or go to college somewhere I could have afforded to go to college AND march. No regrets about the choice I made, but I am clear at this point in my life that I would have felt less driven about going to the right college at the right time had I really understood that life is an experience and not a race.

Show should be getting under way. Sooooo wish I was there! Good luck to all..... but GO SCV and Academy!!!