Corps at the Crest, Walnut - 6/30

Holy cow PC!!! This show is amazing top to bottom'! There is a bit of dirt from percussion which caused some front to back timing issues. The color guard is clean and is performing well for so early! From last nights performance to tonight's there was already a ton of growth. My favorite PC ever. Makes me a proud alum!!!

SCV taking the field now!

• Like 1

Vanguard was too good! So amazingly amazing. More comments when I get home, but I can say that I'm tearing up right now :') so glad to see them doing so well. Phantom getting on!

• Like 2

SCV: thank you thank you thank YOU! This show remiss me of the scv of the late 90s! There is some dirt visually and some carriage problems...never thought I'd say that! And the dr line. Jaw dropping! Over all an amazing show but that ending leaves some to be desired...me thinks it's a place holder for now?

Phantom setting up!

• Like 1

SCV: ... Over all an amazing show but that ending leaves some to be desired...me thinks it's a place holder for now?

Me thinks you're right, and me hopes it a placeholder for "Music of the night"

• Like 4

GREAT job to Phantom tonight. The show was an absolute beaut! Brass sounded especially good, better than when I last saw them a week ago at a rehearsal. BD getting on now.

• Like 2

Oh Phantom Regiment! How I love your music! So classy! Cleanest show I've seen this season and I was talking to a friend who is now on staff that they have a ton that has yet to be revealed! Wish they would open up a bit which she also said will come in time! Can't wait to see crown and them rad to head! This is going to be a tight season up at the top!

BD taking the field!

• Like 1

BD just finished. Loudest brass of the night no doubt! Now we await the scores...

BD: what can I say, you do what you do oh so we'll. But to what end? There are some moments of pure drum corps bliss then it just goes to pot. The hula hoop thing was cool! But what the heck are the horses?

Full review tonight when I get home!

PC encore ftw!!!