bridgeport

ok so i got it wrong last week. way to many pain meds. so here we are a really great show with all the top corps competing tonight. it's 3:11 pm and i'm starting my weekly waiting game for scores and the banter that follows. let it rip everybody!!!

so i guess nobody has heard anything yet. and nobody has anything to say. to bad my buddy fran is at the sow or we could talk.

Bush - 63.35

Cabs - 76.3

Hurcs - 76.75

Empire - 77.8

MBI - 78.7

Bucs - 81.4

Way to go Bucs!

Bush - 63.35

Cabs - 76.3

Hurcs - 76.75

Empire - 77.8

MBI - 78.7

Bucs - 81.4

Way to go Bucs!

i thought empire would come in 3rd. i didn't expect the bucs to win that big though. although a long bus ride can kill you. i'm sure MBI will make a run of it.

i thought empire would come in 3rd. i didn't expect the bucs to win that big though. although a long bus ride can kill you. i'm sure MBI will make a run of it.

MBI has an established history of being a late season bloomer. I figured they'd trail Bucs by about 2 tonight. Not at all worried about it being more. Looks like a nice dogfight between ES, Hurcs, and Cabs. Can't wait to see if C2 fits into that battle at all.

FMM's say that Brass didn't field a full corps tonight due to the travel schedule.