bridgeport

5 years from now may reveal a DCA that is quite different from what us "dinosaurs" had imagined. :)

And that is what both excites a lot of people, while terrifying a fair share at the same time. The saving grace for the latter group is that there is always alumni corps. Of course, those folks fear change just as much, and it's about to hit many of them square in the face.

Just seems they add/change so much to really sell the show between the first trip out and finals. Maybe its because nobody (east coast) really sees them in August so seeing that drastic change makes them appear to be late season? They come out in prelims and you think "where did this come from?". Especially last season.

Your example with Cabs is tough to answer. I guess it depends on how rapidly they went from 5th to 3rd. If it took all season, then no. If they were 5th 3 weeks to finals and took 3rd+ (and did that for a few years) then yes.

get the DCI Fan Network. you can see the 2011 DCI and DCA champions go on back to back at the Minnesota Regional. Betcha improvements are noticable

• Like 1

get the DCI Fan Network. you can see the 2011 DCI and DCA champions go on back to back at the Minnesota Regional. Betcha improvements are noticable

Going on last at a major DCI regional...sweet!

Do they leave DCA corps on the individual replay list? I know in the past they have not. Curious if that has changed.

Going on last at a major DCI regional...sweet!

Do they leave DCA corps on the individual replay list? I know in the past they have not. Curious if that has changed.

The videos of SoCal Dream and Renegades have been posted under the "Spotlight '12" tab so far this season; I assume that's where Brass and Govies will be put also.