Lynn Lounge

I'm with you all as well. I try to follow the shows via the forums since I can't travel to all of the competitions. Bummed that I don't know how it went tonight. I'm cheering on the Colts.

:thumbup: from a Colts dad...

Must have been a delay, Surf went on at 9:20

Tekk -- looks like you might need to start coming up with some awesome Show Thread titles again :-)

I suck at coming up with show thread titles. :doh:

" Lynn, Lynn, the City of Sin. You never come out the way you went in ! "

Ohh man!!! I was going to type this as soon as I saw the thread!

#### I miss this show! Usually before Lynn we got surf and turf... Always looked fwd to the home crowd and the "eat emm up Boston" atmosphere... Make emm throw babys!

Ohh man!!! I was going to type this as soon as I saw the thread!

#### I miss this show! Usually before Lynn we got surf and turf... Always looked fwd to the home crowd and the "eat emm up Boston" atmosphere... Make emm throw babys!

I marched drum corps for 2 seasons in the late 90's in a corps that was a close competitor of BAC (beat them one year, lost to them the next), and there was always something about the Lynn, Mass show vibe. We had not good shows both years and got spanked, but the enthusiasm for the home town fans was extremely palpable, and I always knew that show had to be a huge hype for the BAC members

I marched drum corps for 2 seasons in the late 90's in a corps that was a close competitor of BAC (beat them one year, lost to them the next), and there was always something about the Lynn, Mass show vibe. We had not good shows both years and got spanked, but the enthusiasm for the home town fans was extremely palpable, and I always knew that show had to be a huge hype for the BAC members

What corps Doug? Spirit? Magic?