Favorite 2012 show?

Every one of them. :satisfied:

• Like 4

1. Phantom - I've never been a huge fan of Phantom, but this year they've got me hooked. Their show is just beautiful! When I heard that JD was leaving, I knew nothing good could come of it, but I'm happy to say I have been proven wrong.

2. Crown - POWERFUL, exciting, demanding. Their brass is second to none. (And I'm a Crown honk, so it's a given I have to love their show. :tongue: )

3. Madison - Just classic drum corps. The team Jim Mason has put together for them is amazing.

This should be made a poll, so it can be a true-to-form DCP pissing contest. :cool:

• Like 3

whats your favorite 2012 show?

Boston Crusaders

• Like 1

CROWN. I cannot get enough of that show! I cannot wait to see it live on Saturday!

And not in any order:

Crossmen

Scouts

Spirit

Phantom

SCV

When I want to jump up and cheer watching VOD on my laptop... I know I'm going to go nuts live!

And Surf... they have some major performance issues. But once they clean it up a bit I'm really gonna love it!

LMFAO is growing on me, some how. But I'm loving the antics and crowd participation!

Normally I'm a "Phan" and quite biased towards Phantom, but it's shaping to be a very new kind of year. My top four shows in order:

1.) SCV-The arrangements, the brass, the tight drumline, and the return of the "Vanguard!" yell make for a phenomenal experience.

2.) Crown- Toughest drill (very well executed), toughest music (very well executed), and and in my opinion, the best brass line this year. I just love hearing the "Common Man" played so well.

3.) Phantom- Just a beautiful show. Guard uniforms are outstanding, drill is very clean, I love a lot of the Asian influence in the music, and it ends with Nessun Dorma.

4.) Madison- Very fun to watch. Was at first very skeptical of Pictures, but they've really done something great with it. I love the return of the rotating company front at the end!

Madison Scouts hands down is my favorite!! Man it's great to see that once proud organization moving back to where they belong in the elites of dci!!!

• Like 3