Kalamazoo hullabaloo

I'm going out on a limb, but I think you and I are new and biased. But, I wholly agree. And to take the bias higher, brass is awesome too. Bloooooooo. They have a good show. Scouts do too.

So what gave me away? The Bloo in my screen name perhaps? The "rookie" designation? You got me. New and Bloo! However there are quite a few shows that I'm really loving and cannot wait to see in San Antonio and Indy! Nice to meet you!

There's a "Support" link at the bottom left of the FN page; I've never clicked it, but I'm guessing that's the way.

thanks. never had an issue before, so never bothered to look

It's nice to see things are getting shaken-up a bit in the world of drum corps.

Edited by Captain88

As I tweeted to @CorpsScores - It's actually 1986 the last time Spirt beat Cavies -

Sunday August 10, 1986 Sioux City IA

1 Spirit of Atlanta 93.100

2 Cavaliers 92.400

And six days later at Finals, Cavaliers had 95.700 (3rd place) to Spirit's 94.100 (6th place). So there's plenty of time for Cavaliers to come back this year.

• Like 2

So what gave me away? The Bloo in my screen name perhaps? The "rookie" designation? You got me. New and Bloo! However there are quite a few shows that I'm really loving and cannot wait to see in San Antonio and Indy! Nice to meet you!

Number of posts similar to mine. And our names say it all. We saw Bluecoats in Akron, then last week at Michigan City. My how they, and all the other Corps, have come a long way. Will see them in San Antonio and Indy as well. Perhaps we will run into each other.

And six days later at Finals, Cavaliers had 95.700 (3rd place) to Spirit's 94.100 (6th place). So there's plenty of time for Cavaliers to come back this year.

That...wasn't the point, but OK.

Anyway, the recap is up!

• Like 1

As I stated in a post earlier yesterday, if Spirit's drumline picked their drum number up they could pass Cavies. I'm sure all the kids are excited, but there is a lot of competition left. There's a reason why Cavies have been so good all these years, and they'll surely change more. I'm really proud of Spirit, since I marched there, but I think this will push Cavies more than ever. Spirit needs to feed off this and keep pushing hard, believe in their show, sell it, and have fun in Vegas!!! Great job Spirit!!! Way to make this old alum proud!!!