ACTION JACKSON

A big thank you to @loudbrass and @dianekde for all their tweets tonight and giving the fans at home a taste of the show!

Yes indeed. Thanks. It is amazing, and this is coming from an old timer in the activity, Gotta love social media!

Go Cadets! Close that gap!

Go Cadets! Close that gap!

Considering most people I've spoken to about tonights showing, I'd say the gap is correct. Crown had a bad show, and Cadets had a great one. Lets just hope Crown can pull through tonights show, learn from it, and bring up the heat for tomorrow! I cannot wait for the first regional. Going to shed some light on all this speculation we've create east to west!

BRING IT CROWN!

• Like 1

Cadets 2

@loudbrassNext up: Cadets2. Looking forward to this. #dci

@loudbrassC2 looks like Cadets obviously. Carry themselves that way too. #dci#dca

@loudbrassLike the flight suit guard unis. #dci #dca

@loudbrassReally like what C2 is doing. Battery is rediculous. Brass book is fantastic and it's very good for July. #dca #dci

@loudbrassBrass line better than every DCA corps I've ears this year save Reading. Drill is achievable. That fill the few remaining holes... #dca#dci

@loudbrass...they can medal. Closer drill not done. But super impressive performance. Seriously. #dca #dci

closer drill not done yet? that put them way behind

Considering most people I've spoken to about tonights showing, I'd say the gap is correct. Crown had a bad show, and Cadets had a great one. Lets just hope Crown can pull through tonights show, learn from it, and bring up the heat for tomorrow! I cannot wait for the first regional. Going to shed some light on all this speculation we've create east to west!

I sat just under the box at the show and Crown seemed fine.

Perhaps not their greatest effort but certainly not a bad outing. Cadets had put many changes in their show and though I think they are positive musical changes seemed a bit more hesitant than Crown. I see a lot of potential in Cadets show that I want sure about until seeing it live. Both if these corps should be in the top 3.

BRING IT CROWN!