ACTION JACKSON

Just heard that we (Bridgemen) have a 905 step off, so I guess the show will go on...

• Like 1

Bridgemen Alumni

@loudbrassIn my seat on the side 1 40 about half way up. Hot and muggy but the grass field looks good. #dci

@loudbrassBridgemen Alumni are setting up. #dci

@loudbrassBig crowd as usual for this show. Oh my god the ANNOUNCER IS LOUD! #dci

@loudbrassBridgemen at about 54 brass, 12 battery, 8 pit. #dci

@loudbrassBridgmen on G bugles. One of the better sounding alumni corps in terms of sound quality. If not the best. Playing classics. #dci

@loudbrassScreamers for the win. Old school but with quality. Love it. #dci

@loudbrassBridge over Troubled Water, Thunder and Blazes, and Big Noise from Winerka so far. Sounds really good. #dci

@loudbrassNow playing what sounds like thier Civil War Suite. #dci

@loudbrassFinishing up with a great version of William Tell. Long last chord. Great stuff. #dci

Bridgemen Alumni

AxPkm7xCAAACbV2.jpg

Edited by Kevin.

Raiders

@loudbrassNext up: Raiders, Open Class. #dci

@loudbrassNice mix of sound effects with pit intro. Some synth blended with brass, but appropriate and at a good volume.

@loudbrassBrass quality very very good. Some rough perc spots but great recoveries. Corps moves well. #dci

@loudbrassSounds like a Key Poulan book. Design typical of Open corps. No risks. But performed well. Good guard staging too. #dci

@loudbrassGuard staging not thought out. Some odd guard #dci design choices. Ballad really nice musically.

@loudbrassNo idea what ge theme is, I there is one. Just play/drum/spin? In terms of musical and marching excellence, best they have ever been. #dci

@loudbrassThis corps is way ahead of where they usually are this time of year. Lots I potential if they can get some design issues figured out. #dci

Edited by Kevin.

Jersey Surf

@loudbrassNext up: Jersey Surf. Holy crap are they in Blue. Very sort of Bridgemen-y but blue. #dci

@loudbrassSurf coming on the field old school style. #dci

@loudbrassLove the crowd interaction with the yellow thunder sticks. Gonna be awesome at Allentown. #dci

@loudbrassNot gonna tweet until they are done. #dci

@DianekdeHow many corps any more actually get you tapping your foot?#JerseySurf #dci

@DianekdeNice volume on the final note of the opener. #JerseySurf #dci

@DMBuckleJersey surf. A lot better than I expected. #nicelydone

@loudbrassMan, this is an entertaining show. #dci #jerseysurf

@loudbrassParty Rock! And I works ! #dci pic.twitter.com/fdYyNa4G

@Dianekde#JerseySurf gets standing "o" at conclusion of their show. A new generation discovers #drumcorps can be fun.

@beckythetechieJersey Surf blew me away. Wow. What a fun show. Its official, I'm sold on it! #DrumCorps #DCI

Jersey Surf

AxPsmgxCIAEgAR_.jpg

zd9rn.jpg

AxPvUQWCQAAf24D.jpg

Edited by Kevin.

Teal Sound

@loudbrassNext up: Teal Sound. #dci

@DianekdeI like #TealSound's music.

@loudbrassLove the circus music, modernized. Drums tight. Brass rough, especially mellos. But much louder than surf. #dci

@loudbrassFundamental brass sound still this corps' strength. Need to clean fast stuff and stuff on the move. Marching is improved as well #dci

@loudbrassStanding still they are a different brass line. Use of electronics downplayed so far. Almost unnoticed. #dci

@Dianekde#TealSound show is lighthearted and entertaining in its own way. I like how these corps are embracing entertainment over the cerebral.#dci

@loudbrassUntil the perc feature. Slick battery Playin here. Nice stuff. Loose the duts, please. #dci

@loudbrassGood tuba feature/ groove. Weird ending to it though. Guard good, needs a feature soon. #dci

@loudbrassBarely notice guard. Some major dot issues in brass. New section tonight? Love the brass writing though. Sweet. #dci

@DianekdeSpinning cymbals. I like.

@loudbrassAwesome cymbal toss and spin at end. Best equient toss of the show. #dci

Teal Sound

fa4np.jpg

Edited by Kevin.

Bridgemen alumni brass yeah! Such great memories. Nice power for 50 brass!

• Like 2