2012 DCA Finals

The US Marine Corps Drum & Bugle Corps will be part of the opening ceremonies at Finals for the first time this year! Sunday, September 2, 2012 . They will play the National Anthem at 5:00 PM, followed by their field show, Music in Motion. I can't think of a better way to open the Championship at Navy-Marine Corps Stadium in Annapolis :)

• Like 5

The US Marine Corps Drum & Bugle Corps will be part of the opening ceremonies at Finals for the first time this year! Sunday, September 2, 2012 . They will play the National Anthem at 5:00 PM, followed by their field show, Music in Motion. I can't think of a better way to open the Championship at Navy-Marine Corps Stadium in Annapolis :)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Looks like this will be one of the "Best DCA World Championships" ever. (Might not have the most Corps ever.)

BUT:

the great "Contest Location", the "Stadium" (Big Football), the "Quality of Corps" Competing, the "Kidsgrove Scouts" again from Great Britian, the New "Cadets2", the Extra Large "Alumni Spectacular", and Now the "U.S. Marine Corps Drum and Bugle Corps".

+ Many more events.

yeah that's actually pretty awesome. Never seen them in person before! (well...I might be in the lot so I not see them this year either but who knows)

That's terrific news!! Heck, they should compete!

Your kidding right???