Teal Sound Ends Tour

I can't imagine how the members feel. Maybe some of the members will be able to find some hole spots that need to be filled.

Did the corps know it was their last performance? Makes you wonder if the bus situation was related to this and not "the bus company didn't know what DCI was"

Which corps had issues sending kids home last year from Indy? This is bad for everyone especially the lower class corps who already have trouble with membership.

• Like 2

I don't know if any of them can go to other corps. Isn't there a DCI rule about this? When you sign a contract with a corps, it says you can only change corps up to a certain date, which I believe is May 1. Maybe DCI will make an exception for these kids and the kids from Racine?

Did the corps know it was their last performance? Makes you wonder if the bus situation was related to this and not "the bus company didn't know what DCI was"

Which corps had issues sending kids home last year from Indy? This is bad for everyone especially the lower class corps who already have trouble with membership.

Revo had issues with it last year that almost killed their corps and ended up with them completely re-structuring their corps top to bottom

That sucks. I hope that the kids in the corps (especially the age-outs who committed to Teal Sound) can find a place to finish their summer.

I don't know if any of them can go to other corps. Isn't there a DCI rule about this? When you sign a contract with a corps, it says you can only change corps up to a certain date, which I believe is May 1. Maybe DCI will make an exception for these kids and the kids from Racine?

There is no such rule, nor any rule preventing other corps from picking up some of them, if they can. Hard to find spots for 130+ kids, even if they all wanted to go somewhere else. I taught a lot of them too, they are GREAT kids.