Other Corps please fill spots with Teal Sound members!

I was going to say! They use a snare at one point and a tuba at another. They may well be able to use another conductor.

I've put Cascades in touch with the other Teal DM.

Any of these kids want to be a SuperStar??

The Madison Scouts have an immediate opening for an upper lead trumpet. You need to have consistent range to a double A, be a fast learner, and the ability to join us ASAP. If you are interested in this great opportunity, please inquire immediately to director@madisonscouts.org

Beat me to it!

To Teal Sound members: Pacific Crest has a lead trumpet spot that opened up this morning. If interested, send an email to info@pacific-crest.org. We leave for tour again on Saturday, July 14th, and will be heading East from So Cal. While we're full in all sections (beyond that), we're willing take on an alternate in the trumpet and baritone sections. Let us know of your interest.

I saw in a Facebook post by the Scouts that they have already added one Teal Sound member. The above memtioned need for a lead is separate from that. It would be nice if Teal had a kid that meets the technical requirements. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Today from Cadets Facebook page, hopefully another Teal member can find a home for the season...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need a baritone .... A member went home with leg issues today.

Here is a note from Jarrett ...

Thanks for your e-mail .. my name is Jarrett Lipman, I am the Baritone Tech at Cadets.

We are definitely looking to pick up a baritone player right now to fill an open position ...

Would it be possible for you to send a video that demonstrates some basic marching abilities .. forward .. backwards .. slides ..

If you could include something that demonstrates marching at tempos 184 - 192 for a period of time, that would be helpful ..

Also .. a short playing clip .. maybe a technique exercise from the teal warm-up program? Or something that showcases technique and tone quality ...

I realize it is short notice .. but anything you can send would be helpful! Cost ... $1000.00 and we need you here Quick!!!!!

Let me know,

Jarrett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note the bolded word, looks like they're fishing for someone from Teal Sound. Someone jumping off tour right into the Cadets would certainly be better than someone coming in cold. Hopefully this message finds one of those kids.

Cadets just posted a baritone opening. But you have to prove you are capable (by video) and pay $1,000.00.

Any mallet percussion or tuba spots anywhere?

Any mallet percussion or tuba spots anywhere?

Pio has a front ensemble spots