Other Corps please fill spots with Teal Sound members!

I think Surf could use 3 contras. But I would expect they are talking.

They have one coming in already, and the drill is being redone for 10 rather than 12...

Members 149 and 150 will be filled by positions TBD

Love this thread! Keep posting updates as you hear about them!

I agree. Glad to see something positive for these kids. They deserve what everchance they can get to continue performing this summer! Thanks corps for opening your arms to them! :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 1

The Brass Caption head for Teal was a former Glassmen Drum Major and I'm sure he helped in getting those students there. The fact that Teal left off in Ohio and Glassmen were about to roll in helped as well. Those kids will get a great end to the summer.

• Like 2

Man, I'm actually getting a little teary-eyed seeing all this. Still an awful situation for Teal, but what incredible and swift action by these other corps!

"It's very difficult for me to dislike an artist. No matter what he's creating, the fact that he's experiencing the joy of creation makes me feel like we're in a brotherhood of some kind... we're in it together." - Chick Corea

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 4

Man, I'm actually getting a little teary-eyed seeing all this. Still an awful situation for Teal, but what incredible and swift action by these other corps!

"It's very difficult for me to dislike an artist. No matter what he's creating, the fact that he's experiencing the joy of creation makes me feel like we're in a brotherhood of some kind... we're in it together." - Chick Corea

Same here. It is so amazing how our activity we love so much can take care of its own when called upon.

• Like 2