Other Corps please fill spots with Teal Sound members!

After several meetings over the past day, I have the following info regarding Pioneer:

Pioneer currently has immediate openings in the color guard and the front ensemble. We also have the ability to add up to 6 additional brass players. We would love to take more, but unfortunately that's what the drill is written for and it would be a fairly tough at this point to rewrite the entire show to accommodate additional brass players.

Anyone that might be interested in any of these openings, please contact Lansing Dimon as soon as possible:

Email: LansingRDimon@aol.com

Text: 607-342-8787

You may also contact Murray Davis at the Corps Office:

Email: dbcpmilw@execpc.com

Phone: 414-327-2847

Edited by PioneerWebmaster
  • Like 3

Do we have a running count of who took how many Teal folk?

According to legit sources:

Glassmen 10 [source coming from that picture]

According to DCP Forums and a friend who's been texting his friends in TS:

2 ageouts [both guard captains] are heading to Colts

1 contra to Crown

So, 12 at the moment

Don't quote me, I might be wrong, but just what is going thru my Facebook Feed and reading on the forums. I would love for someone to keep track to this, it would be amazing to see how many will be marching. And seeing all the corps [Revolution, Pioneer, etc.] coming out, I think that number will grow! :thumbup:

Edited by BlueSharpie91

How did Glassmen have 10 holes to fill? I thought I saw 3-4 horn holes in the drill on the fan network this past weekend.

Are they bringing in people to be alternates for injury fill ins as well?

Yea I did not think that had that many holes. I thought there was only 3 or 4 as well.

But what a great thing to do!!!

Did you count guard holes too? Because I saw a few there.

Did you count guard holes too? Because I saw a few there.

Other than maybe a few sets here and there. I can never really tell if there is a guard hole. From watching on the fan network I haven't paid that close of attention but I thought all sections were essentially full as of Family Day when tour started.

I'm sure these have changed slightly since family day but I was thinking the corps was in the ballpark of 3 DM's, 38 guard, 15 front ensemble, 18 battery, and 76 horns.

I do know since then that a bass drum has become a 4th conductor due to injury and was replaced on the field so I can only assume that subtracts from the guard number to stay under 150.

I may be way off on these counts but they seemed to be close to those numbers early on.

Edited by gbass598