Need a 3v G Euph

dannyboy

Looking for a good condition 3v G Euph. Thanks.

Interested in a Kanstul G Baritone? I have a great one. Not perfect, but by far the best playing 3v G Bari I have ever played, and I've played them all. It has "Cavaliers" stamped into the lead pipe, and I think it's a pretty early model. I have not seen one wrapped exactly the same, and that makes me suspect it's possibly a prototype. I traded a King 3B Silversonic trombone for it from The Wichita Band Instrument Co. Very nice non original case.

Me playing Kanstul

Edited by TicTickyTic

Access to pleanty of G baris (Kilties purchased NEW Kanstul G baris 3 seasons ago). Wanting a G Euph. Best euph I played was the Willson/DEG (03, 04), but Kilties sold 'em and got those new baris. Several of us are trying to scrounge up some nice euphs. I'm getting closer and closer to just ordering a new one. Kanstul (support U.S. craftsmen).

Edited by dannyboy

Interested in a Kanstul G Baritone? I have a great one. Not perfect, but by far the best playing 3v G Bari I have ever played, and I've played them all. It has "Cavaliers" stamped into the lead pipe, and I think it's a pretty early model. I have not seen one wrapped exactly the same, and that makes me suspect it's possibly a prototype. I traded a King 3B Silversonic trombone for it from The Wichita Band Instrument Co. Very nice non original case.

Me playing Kanstul

I'm at danlandbo@gmail.com ---