Girl in Cavies Question? Closed thread?

Wait a minute...I started a topic regarding a potential girl marching Cavies (which I think was completely stupid but based on a real question posed by someone I know who was watching Cavs rehearse) and it was CLOSED based on what? I'm not and never had been one to stir the pot so to speak of trying to start a stupid thread just to get people all stirred up but just why was this closed? It was a simple question. NOT flame baiting or putting down a corps or anything else. I think based on my original post that I stated that I think my friend who thought Cavies had a girl marching was NOT TRUE. And actually I was just trying to get some verification to SHOW her how wrong she was. Period. So we have here a potential censorship issue because someone thinks this could start what?...

It was bad enough back in the days that "that person who can not be named" kept crap going forever and NEEDED to be shut down was not. But what is going on here? So my simple question is to Bawker or any admin is why was my original thread closed? Give me a good reasonable answer and I'm done with this and will agree that it should be close. For the record I think Cavies and Madison should ALWAYS be all guy. Nuff said.

• Like 2

. . .moved to Member Service Center.

Reason why was multiple folks, including a parent, posted that the corps is still all male. Since the question was answered, the thread was closed.

However, if you feel like we need a further examination of girls in all-male corps, or explore the possibility of transgendered or other members in corps, the thread can be re-opened.

Regards,

-b :smile:

If theres any question at all, theres hundreds of pics on Cavies facebook and not a one shows a girl in the 13/14 member pit.