grand prix scores

im waitng too bud but following live fannetwork of dci minnesota and crown just put down the 2nd best horn show to dci star 1990 in my book. crown has the show in dci this year . as for dci well we hope the top gets tighter but the bucs are representing dca well. minn brass goes after cadets live gonna be interesting to see dci champ vs dca champ live.....drum corp is amazing..

Cabs Alumni still on, so no scores yet.

1 . Buccaneers 85.35

2. Caballeros 80.10

3. Hurricanes 79.20

4. Cadets2 73.25 (0.8)

5. Fusion Core 71.65

6. Windsor Regiment 64.50

7. Bushwackers 62.85

8. Sunrisers 62.40

1 . Buccaneers 85.35

2. Caballeros 80.10

3. Hurricanes 79.20

4. Cadets2 73.25 (0.8)

5. Fusion Core 71.65

6. Windsor Regiment 64.50

7. Bushwackers 62.85

8. Sunrisers 62.40

WOW! the bucs are opening up a big lead. over 5 points.

Being there life, I'm honestly surprised at Fusion's score. I thought they would be much higher, even close to or ahead of the hurricanes. The spread from the buccs down if about right. The penalty for C2 I'm guessing was timing, because it took them a long time to get set up. I also would've put Bush in last, as they were out right horrendous tonight. I'm interested in the recap though.

WOW! the bucs are opening up a big lead. over 5 points.

Two other corps to fit in there yet.

Congrats Bucs!

Being there life, I'm honestly surprised at Fusion's score. I thought they would be much higher, even close to or ahead of the hurricanes. The spread from the buccs down if about right. The penalty for C2 I'm guessing was timing, because it took them a long time to get set up. I also would've put Bush in last, as they were out right horrendous tonight. I'm interested in the recap though.

I'd say you're right about the C2 penalty being a timing one.

SoCal Dream got a 0.4 penalty for being 7 seconds UNDER time at prelims (If ONLY I'd played with the crowd a little more from the podium!)...so C2 probably went over by 14-ish seconds.

Since Cadets often go overtime early in the season...kinda nice to know the C2 continues the tradition! :tongue: