Outstading Ovation Olathe!

Brass Impact

Brass Impact tonight in Olathe Kansas! Tickets on sale at the stadium at 4:00, very limited seats inside the 25s are left. Tickets start at $15, VIP tickets are $40 and include a parking pass for the closest lot, $5 concession coupon, and the best seats in the house under the pressbox. This is a great stadium 30 rows high with a grass field and stands that face east and away from the sun. We have huge concession stands setting up right now for the night, and the Colts and Colt Cadets are right across the street. Show start time is 7:30 with the Colt Cadets. (30 minute delay announced last week due to heat.)

College Blvd. Activity Center

11031 S. Valley Pkwy.

Olathe, KS

Performing Corps

Line-up is in reverse order of appearance.

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Blue Devils - Concord, CA

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

The Academy - Tempe, AZ

Colt Cadets - Dubuque, IA

(PS-it is pronounced O-Layth-A, quick tip so you sound like a local when you come to the show!)

Will be interesting to see the spreads between Madison, Boston, Spirit of Atlanta and Blue Stars. Also curious to see the spread between The Academy and Colts with one going on first (in World Class) and the other concluding the event.

Will be interesting to see the spreads between Madison, Boston, Spirit of Atlanta and Blue Stars. Also curious to see the spread between The Academy and Colts with one going on first (in World Class) and the other concluding the event.

Yes.

I am getting ready to head to the show. I watched the Blue Stars rehearse today in the heat. They are really cleaning the drill. I was impressed with the guard work and drill. I think their scores will dramatically improve once the get the show cleaned.

• Like 1

Performance order is done in groups of three based of off last years final placements. That is why Madison (10), Blue Stars (11), and Spirit (12) have been switching performance slots so much this year. Colts are on last because it is a home show for them.

Thanks for confirming that.

Although sometimes I wish they did it based on how far you've traveled to the show ;)

I know, high hopes.

Academy's Wizard of Oz themed schedule for the day!

Schedule-7-16-e1342449834431.jpg

Cute :) its always nice to have a little laurf in the long and hot of mid tour.