Who's going to DCI Finals? Meet?

OK, who is going to finals this year in INDY? Should we have a meet like in years past? I'll be there!

Also, if you are going... anyone interested in splitting a room? I will have myself ane one other with me. Let me know if you are interested.

I should be there Friday evening to Sunday. I'm down for a meet up since I missed the first one I knew about.

Aoubt the room i'm coming up with 3 others so I'm pretty much covered on that one.

I'm down for a meet-up on Saturday. First time going to finals for me!

If I'm able to make in Friday, I'd need a room that night and would like to take up your offer.

im down for a meeting--had a few with you guys and always good to meet up with other band/corps geeks lol ill be there wed on freaking for my boy Will at bloooooooooooooooooooooooooocoats!! it was expensive but worth it lol

Wish I could be there, but with the wife and I having a vacation to Japan in October, the money just isn't available.

Me and the wife will be there Wed thru Sunday. Would have to check with her to see if she is up to it.

Me and the wife will be there Wed thru Sunday. Would have to check with her to see if she is up to it.

she is usually down lol

• 3 weeks later...

So any word on the meet up. I'm sure some of you guys are already up there. Like I said I'll be in Friday night.

sorry guys havent been on hardly at all...chasing my boy in bluecoats if you watch my facebook at all LOL finally got to see him after the show tonight....i am BEYOND proud of him!