DCI care packages for San Antonio and Atlanta

This is such a wonderful idea. In addition to this, another great "care" package is just to walk up to a member, shake their hand in the lot and express your heartfelt appreciation for what they do- regardless of the corps and be it ever so brief an exchange.

You just never know when a member may be struggling with illness, home sickness, or another of the many hardships that come with tour. The members really do appreciate ALL forms of support!

• Like 1

What a novel idea! I wish they would have had something like this when I marched!

So, how do you enter which corps and member you are sending this to? Do I leave a note in comments? Just wondering before I complete the order.

You'll notice there is a shipping address that is different than the billing address once you get past putting the item in your shopping cart. This is where you put their name, and for the company, put the name of their corps. There is also a gift message for the recipient where you can write something like, "For Emerson Thoreau, I hope you and everyone in Corps X enjoys the Atlanta show." That should give you added peace of mind about where the package is going and what show it will show up at.

You'll notice there is a shipping address that is different than the billing address once you get past putting the item in your shopping cart. This is where you put their name, and for the company, put the name of their corps. There is also a gift message for the recipient where you can write something like, "For Emerson Thoreau, I hope you and everyone in Corps X enjoys the Atlanta show." That should give you added peace of mind about where the package is going and what show it will show up at.

Michael,

I also want to send my son a care package, but I too am a little confused as what to write in the shipping section. The shipping address was blank and it required the address, city, state, and zip in order to proceed.

Thanks,

Rudy

Michael,

I also want to send my son a care package, but I too am a little confused as what to write in the shipping section. The shipping address was blank and it required the address, city, state, and zip in order to proceed.

Thanks,

Rudy

I figured it out, easiest way to do it is to call up DCI customer service. I spoke with Cathy thumbup.gif who was very helpful and made sure my boy will get his care package this weekend. Sounds like the merch trailer will be on site and the packages will be assembled the day of.

Go Bones!!!

I was about to add what Xmandad did. The phone number is top middle of the webpage. Cathy said the shipping address thing was a problem so it was a good thing I called. Also found out there's another drop in Atlanta. The large packages that weren't ordered before the 18th will be delivered there.

Regards,

John