BD bumper sticker

We have these new neighbors who just moved in three doors down the street. I couldn't help but notice they had a brand new Bentley. Upon closer inspection I noticed a BD bumper sticker and a BD license plate frame. Pretty cool stuff on a very cool and very expen$ive car. Talk about a small world!

did you go say hi?

We have these new neighbors who just moved in three doors down the street. I couldn't help but notice they had a brand new Bentley. Upon closer inspection I noticed a BD bumper sticker and a BD license plate frame. Pretty cool stuff on a very cool and very expen$ive car. Talk about a small world!

A bumper sticker on a Bentley? By chance did you see sheepskin seat covers, fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror, gold plated grill and a fake convertible vinyl roof covering?

• Like 9

Who puts a bumper sticker on a Bentley?!

Well, I wouldn't, but if you can afford a Bentley, then I guess you can put whatever you #### well please on it...

• Like 2

Doggone it, I'm sorry. I've asked the BD assistant horn instructors to be more discreet and only put the corps paraphernalia on their BMWs or Mercedes and not their Bentleys, Rolls Royces, or Ferraris, but they never listen.

• Like 3

Who puts a bumper sticker on a Bentley?!

My first thought as a card carrying member of the Antique Auto Club of America unless the sticker was not attached directly to the bumper.

now, was it an actual bumper sticker...or was it a window decal/cling?