BD bumper sticker

Doggone it, I'm sorry. I've asked the BD assistant horn instructors to be more discreet and only put the corps paraphernalia on their BMWs or Mercedes and not their Bentleys, Rolls Royces, or Ferraris, but they never listen.

Ha Ha, gotcha....Everyone knows that only the BD Food Truck staff have Bimmers and Mercedes!!! There should be no confusion here. :rolleyes:

And by the way....just curious, did the Bumper Sticker say:

"Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps....

(Go ahead and key me......we're used to it!)" :tongue:

• Like 1

I like Vanguard, I like Phantom and in particular, I like Crown this year.

If I had a Bentley, I would not put a bumber sticker on it.

• Like 1

they could have a magnet strip with the sticker on the magnet so they don'y actually put the bumper sticker on the bentley.

Ha Ha, gotcha....Everyone knows that only the BD Food Truck staff have Bimmers and Mercedes!!! There should be no confusion here. :rolleyes:

I'll bet it said "I'd give the Blue Devils their props but they already have enough!"

• Like 3

Who puts a bumper sticker on a Bentley?!

The x wife on the guys toy right after a divorce settlement proceeding ? or conversely....

The x hubby on the gals toy right after a divorce settlement proceeding ?

they could have a magnet strip with the sticker on the magnet so they don'y actually put the bumper sticker on the bentley.

Then Bentleys have more metal than Subaru Outbacks.. my magnetic corps "sticker" falls right off.

LOL - who puts it on a Bentley? A guy with a second wife whos' kid is in BD. And SHE sez "Put it on!". :devil:

• Like 1

We have these new neighbors who just moved in three doors down the street. I couldn't help but notice they had a brand new Bentley. Upon closer inspection I noticed a BD bumper sticker and a BD license plate frame. Pretty cool stuff on a very cool and very expen$ive car. Talk about a small world!

Did it say "If youre not first, youre last"?

• Like 2

Did the Bentley come with a hitch and a horse trailer?

Yes, with Texas license plates and a bumper sticker on it that read :

" Never give a young calf the bum steer "

Yes, with Texas license plates and a bumper sticker on it that read :

" Never give a young calf the bum steer "

Sorry to disappoint, however, it is a California license plate. And no, there were no fuzzy dice or calf skin seat covers. I found out the neighbor with the Bentley is a commercial developer. He owns lots of property in and around Northern and Southern CA. Why is everyone so bent out of shape over someone placing a BD bumper sticker on their car? They just peel off when you remove them leaving no damage to the vehicle. I think some people are just jealous. My dad drives a 2011 BMW 500 Series and yes I put a drum corps sticker on his bumper. Geeze!

• Like 2