San Antonio Sizzler!

Cavies- yeah I don't like that show..I dunno why either.. But yeah

I thought even Spirit of Atanta was stronger in overall performance than the Cavies tonite. But the judges never ask me my thoughts on any of this ( haha).. Cavies still have a good drumline however it aeems.

• Like 1

I bet Cavies still make some changes to their ending. The very end was still a little generic.

Think I preferred the old ending..... quite liked the stepping into the audience.

10 times better than 2 weeks ago!

I thought even Spirit of Atanta was stronger in overall performance than the Cavies tonite. But the judges never ask me my thoughts on any of this ( haha).. Cavies still have a good drumline however it aeems.

Yeah lol a friend of mine is a DCI judge and she never asks me my opinion before scoring. I have no idea why lol

• Like 1

Is Mcintosh in charge of them? I haven't really kept up with DCI staff in the last few years.

Fan Network is an abomination....constant freeze ups every 5 seconds ...totally unwatchable

Mine works perfectly! No freezes, no pixalation, no nothing wrong. You wanna know why?

DCI Politics! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Fan Network is an abomination....constant freeze ups every 5 seconds ...totally unwatchable

I'm having problems too, but it's probably my connection. Haven't had this problem before though. Just last night and tonight. It's a mistery. Otherwise, I love the FanNetwork and am grateful it exists. :thumbup: