1980 Cabs and G bugle music

Hello everyone!

I just acquired a BEAUTIFUL Olds Fullerton Ultratone II G-bugle for my 18th birthday/graduation gift, in June. Its a real blast, and it just screams. I haven't touched my trumpet since I got a hold of the horn! Two things first does anyone by chance have any soprano music they'd be willing to share with me? I literally have had NO luck in finding music for G horns. Second I do have a few close family ties with the Cabs, but does anyone have music for their Jim Ott arrangement of Malaguena:

And the bugle of course, even though most have probably seen their fair share of bugles:

image.jpg

Thank you!!

Hello everyone!

I just acquired a BEAUTIFUL Olds Fullerton Ultratone II G-bugle for my 18th birthday/graduation gift, in June. Its a real blast, and it just screams. I haven't touched my trumpet since I got a hold of the horn! Two things first does anyone by chance have any soprano music they'd be willing to share with me? I literally have had NO luck in finding music for G horns. Second I do have a few close family ties with the Cabs, but does anyone have music for their Jim Ott arrangement of Malaguena:

And the bugle of course, even though most have probably seen their fair share of bugles:

image.jpg

Thank you!!

I was only 10 years old at the time but I rember it well. They came to bridgeport and set the house on fire. Those were great times.

Great show.. Great arranger.. Taken from us all far to soon..

• Like 1

Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw the other day.......Listening to the ######### Hawthorne show is better than a great day at work.

I need that sticker lol

I would say that's the best soprano ever made !!!!!!!! I still play it (although not this year), and luckily I won 2 DCA best soloist awards playing that horn. And the best thing is you only need to clean it with water to make it shine.

Its an absolute animal too! I haven't touched my trumpet ever since I got it in early June! It took a little bit to get used too, but the valves are incredible especially for a horn with a pretty low serial number, but I guess thats because its made Olds...they never fail! And there isn't anything else I need to do? My director mentioned it was chrome, but didn't tell me what to do to take care of it...