Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

Dumb question: If I have these kinds of problems watching the live stream in real time, would it be any better watching the recorded stream a little later?

Often it will if it's just a temporary local web situation. However if your Internet connection is too slow or your system is too slow, it may not be able to handle a video feed, especially full-screen. Broadband cable or a very fast DSL connection works best. Slow DSL or even spotty cable Internet often can't handle this.

Can your system and Internet connection handle Netflix or other live-streaming video options?

Edited by Peel Paint

so good to see corps like Colts, Cascades, etc with no holes and knowing the members of Teal Sound and Racine Scouts that wanted to continue got new homes. Bravo DCI family! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Am I the only one getting supper crackley audio?

No

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Dumb question: If I have these kinds of problems watching the live stream in real time, would it be any better watching the recorded stream a little later?

From my experience, no

what is that loud click-click every few seconds?

GET IT RED TEAM!!!! The Colt Cadets are cheering you on from an Open-Class show day in Paw Paw MI :)

• Like 1