Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

Bloo still bores me IMO. Sorry everyone I just don't buy this show.

I buy it, but I didn't until tonight when I finally saw the closeups on the multi cam. What a brilliant show concept! The un-masking, showing the beautiful side inside and the glorious resolution at the end made me tear up.

Bravo, Bloo for a fantastic show!!!

• Like 1

And IMO Bluecoats have the best silks this year, and last year, and in 2010. Whoever does those is amazing! :thumbup:

Field and Floor FX

SCV! Oh please Fan Network... close up on the VIPER>

• Like 3

My reception of the feed in the Great Midwest went sharply south during The Cadets' show. I switched to main (standard definition) multi-cam without maximizing the browser and got much better results. Yeah it's not as immersive as a wide, full screen display, but it's still sharp when unmaximized and still sounds quite good. I know some of you in the East have tried this without any improvement, but if anybody else starts having problems as the night goes on, it's something to try. As always YMMV.

Everything they do sounds the same. It might sound beautiful, but we need some variety.

They use a lot of the same chords which are very noticeable from other recent shows