Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

As others have noted, for a few years the DVD's did include audio tracks with (some) judges' comments.

Yeah. And it was utterly fascinating! And would totally clear up what "general effect" means for a lot of people. That was the case for me, at least.

• Like 1

I don't think you are being honest. You know deep down fans are booing because Crown did not win and BD did. Many people feel like it is finally Crown's year and they cannot fathom the probability that Crown will come in second, (if not 3rd as here come the Cadets) Also, as far as last night is concerned it was basically a home show for Crown as compared to BD which is almost always the case this time of year. BD has only gotten to have home shows in their part of the country at this time of year once in almost 40 years.

Again it's perfectly acceptable for YET ANOTHER BD HONK to read minds -- only this time MY MIND is being read too!

You guys are RIDICULOUS!

So now -- not only can you tell what all the audience thinks, you're reading my mind too? And I'm a liar??

BD honks this year are full of so much FAIL. doh.gif

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 3

That's high praise, coming from the President of the International Crown Honk Society :)

I can think of a couple others who also keep every single BD hate thread alive. I honestly don't even know what is on the Crown thread but I love their show.

• Like 1

I love the booing. I know it is just Crown fans crying that once again they will fail to win the gold medal they so feel they deserve. BD members know the booing will happen whenever they win a major show in any area of the country east of the Rockies. This is something they accept before auditioning. It has been happening since the late 70's. (it used to be Phantom and not Crown that was getting wronged by the judges) There was no booing when the scores were announced at DCI in Pasadena. (there were some idiots who booed Cadets, which I thought was awful)

If you think that all of the people booing are Crown people, your are as wrong as wrong can be.

• Like 1

I can think of a couple others who also keep every single BD hate thread alive. I honestly don't even know what is on the Crown thread but I love their show.

I don't really read the Crown thread. I give corpsband crap because we're friends in real life, and he gives me crap. It evens out :)

I like their show a lot this year too.

Edited by Kamarag

I don't think you are being honest. You know deep down fans are booing because Crown did not win and BD did. Many people feel like it is finally Crown's year and they cannot fathom the probability that Crown will come in second, (if not 3rd as here come the Cadets) Also, as far as last night is concerned it was basically a home show for Crown as compared to BD which is almost always the case this time of year. BD has only gotten to have home shows in their part of the country at this time of year once in almost 40 years.

Agree with the last part, but not so sure about the 1st. BTW, Cadet or Phantom could catch Crown or BD. Who knows why people boo, but BD expects to get booed whenever they win outside of Ca.

can any watch the Atlanta live rewind? I just keep getting 'video unavailable" Have tried rebooting. Is it me or is it DCI?

Thanks