Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

Give me a break. They're not booing the kids and you know it. They're booing the judges' decisions and they have every right to, just like you have the right to cheer your favorite corps on. And no, I don't like the booing either but it happens.

They are booing because they think Crown is better than BD. How is that not a comment on the performance of the kids?

• Like 2

Yep! Really low class people!!! thumbdown.gif

I never heard a single boo at a DC show until about 10 years ago.

Heh, I heard them back in 1985. (DCI South, when Garfield beat Madison)

can someone please explain to me how BDs guard is winning over Crown and Phantom?

Because not all the guard score is about equipment work and no guard moves/dances with better tech. than BD.

Pretty simple. BD has a better colorguard and a better drumline. They march their show better and cleaner and while you obviously don't care for the overall design of the program, the judges do.

I was only talking about the guard...BD was hella dirty tonight and IMO they have been dirty all season. I dont understand why they are not 3rd or 4th

I don't buy that.

I seem to remember a time when I marched when the crowd cheered the hell out of BD for winning a show. It's the loudest I'd ever heard a Crowd until 2008 Finals, honestly.

Oh, I do. I think, for SOME, hating BD has just become the thing to do and they go into a show predetermined to not like it. Again, I'm talking about some people. There are plenty of people that like BD or genuinely don't like the show, which is fine.

Musically they keep getting better but that drill...still seeing the same dirt I saw two weeks ago.

Their drill design is very exposed, which does allow a lot of mistakes show.

I'l calling BS on the GE music judges. Crossmen are getting flat out screwed in that caption. I'm not just being a homer. I said it last year too. If any score should be getting tanked it's GE visual for their awful drill. The guard is saving their visual score. But the drill is awful, and it's dirty as hell, it's just sloppy. The music is great. THEY ACTUALLY PLAY MUSIC! And the crowd loves it!!! But no..... not good enough to place decently in GE Music. I feel like they should be placing around Spirit. Well i think they should be in the top 5 in GE music... but I'm also a little crazy....

i do wish they would actually clean the show though... feet have cleaned up... I haven't really seen anything else really clean up all season. Blah.

I just really want them in finals. i love the show. COME ON BONES!!!!! PERFORM IT ALREADY!

Okay... i'm done being a disgruntled alumni.... hahahaha