Hot, Hot, Hotlanta

That is a completely different situation. Booing a ref in football and basketball says nothing about the performance of the players on either team.

Sorry I was just going a little OT. But in the performing arts, ya gotta have a backbone. Life is not all roses....

Oh and I don't know if it was you who said it, but someone said booing a bunch of hs kids??

This is BD we are talking about right? Yeah there are probably a couple HS kids in there. A couple at the most. This is BD. The most talented, and probably the oldest avg age in drum corps. They can take a little heat, even if they were booed after the show. Which they weren't, this year.

• Like 1

Bloomington would've burned (like Rome appropriately) to the ground.

And we probably would have blown out a few servers on DCP... haha

So how about that DCI show in Atlanta......pretty awesome? :tongue:

MY FEED SUCKED!

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

• Like 1

Great show top to bottom!

Glad the northeast interwebs cleared up for the last 8!

I believe there is a "new"? (and better) spot for the "Vanguard Yell". Just after the front forms before they come forward in MOTN, anybody else notice this?

Really looking forward to this week, and some LIVE drum corps. Going to 5 shows and 7 practices in 7 days! Don't plan on booing anything except for heavy traffic and bad weather!

BD MON WV SHOW

PR TUES

SCV WED WEST CHESTER

CC THUR

BD FRI EAST

???SAT EAST

???SUN TOC

• Like 3

Which if you go to this website.. the numbers are usually in the negatives, as I was told by drumcat. The interwebs are busy yo!

Linky

numbers were higher earlier.

MY FEED SUCKED!

So, did you boo? :rolleyes:

+++

And, building on your screen name and getting back to the topic, did you notice all the kick halts at the end of Phantom's show (I think there were 3, might have been 2)

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

I have seen a corps booed while on the field, during and at the end of their show. It's far, far worse than you can possibly imagine. Ask anyone who marched Suncoast Sound in 1984 and 1988. They will tell you all about it.

That must have been at a local show perhaps... as at DCI Finals in '84 in Atlanta and in '88 in Kansas City, Suncoast Sound was neither booed during their performance, nor at the end of their performance. We know this, as we have verification via Fan Network DCI Video Performance archives of TOP 12 these years. So maybe a few fans did not like them at some shows these years... but we know it wasn't at Finals these years anyway.

Edited by BRASSO