OMG Oregon Crusaders!

I haven't had so much fun watching and listening to a drum corps show in a long time!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Edited by wishbonecav

I don't get it Geoff .. they're going to be in Prelims and make Semi's. Along with BDB and SCVC if they come.

I looked all over the DCI website; and everywhere Oregon Crusaders, BDB , and SCVC were listed they were all listed as Open Class. Just a guess here, but could that possibly be the reason this was moved to the OC section? :doh:

Edited by Stu
  • Like 2

We can't talk about the Oregon Crusaders in the big, bad World Class conversation?

it's a separate and protected class and you cant nuzzle in on the party, even in celebration.

"moved to Open Class"....lame decision, imo.

W. Oregon smoked it.

Moved to Open Class.

We can't talk about the Oregon Crusaders in the big, bad World Class conversation?

it's a separate and protected class and you cant nuzzle in on the party, even in celebration.

"moved to Open Class"....lame decision, imo.

W. Oregon smoked it.

Oregon did not compete with the WC; this was not the same as the all-in prelims in Aug at Indy. At San Antonio there were actually two different contests at the same venue on the same day: 1) OC with Revo, Forte, Genesis, and Oregon scored on OC sheets; and then 2) The 22 WC corps scored on the WC sheets. Now if they had been scored in the WC on WC sheets actually competeing against the WC corps I would agree with you. However, I fail to see the problem with the mods moving a discussion about a single OC corps which competed in an OC contest over to the OC section.

Edited by Stu
  • Like 2

How about that Oregon Guard helping out with the overall score!!!! (joke alert, joke alert)

Walk much? :tongue:

Such a good show. Can't wait to see it again.