OMG Oregon Crusaders!

So, you gonna move the threads out when Oregon kicks the collective arses of a couple World Class corps in Indy?

They will still be an open class corps.

Not really sure why this is so hard for people to grasp.

• Like 3

They will still be an open class corps.

Not really sure why this is so hard for people to grasp.

Well, to be fair, we're not sure why you're being so obsintant about a corps competing at a World Class regional (or in Indy).

I’ve watched all the live webcasts on Fan Network so far including Open Class (btw my butt hurts lol) Here’s what’s available on FN that’s inclusive of Open Class.

06/23/12 Stanford

06/30/12 Corps at the Crest Walnut

07/07/12 DCI Kalamazoo

07/14/12 DCI Minnesota

07/21/12 DCI San Antonio

Will I watch Open Class corps on FN a second, third or fourth time? Of course I will! Hugs and have a great summer :smile:

Well, to be fair, we're not sure why you're being so obsintant about a corps competing at a World Class regional (or in Indy).

If they had competed against the WC corps on the WC sheets (like the all-in Prelims in Indy) I would agree with you. However, Oregon did not compete in a World Class Regional; they competed earlier in the day in an Open Class contest held at the same venue as the World Class Regional. Their overall score cannot be compared to the WC; and their sub-caption scores cannot be compared to the WC. This is not semantics but the truth.

Semantic, pedantic and obstinant

All in one thread.

You need a dictionary just to converse with this group.

The great Oz has spoken...and decided for the rest of the Planet that the Oregon Crusader conversation is relegated to the back room.

Maybe...just maybe....the conversation was meant for a little larger audience. God FORBID a little attention (where there are actually 24x the conversants around) be given to OC. THERE'S MORE PEOPLE TO START A CONVERSATION WITH IN THE WC THREAD!!!! But you can't..CAN'T...talk about it THERE because Mr Moderator said so.

THE POINT OF POSTING IT THERE WAS FOR THE (24x) LARGER DRUM CORPS AUDIENCE that might have appreciated hearing about a great corps and great show they may have overlooked or been unaware of.

Thanks to you....that will continue.

"I'm Jose Cansecoooooooooooooooo!".....

Edited by wishbonecav
  • Like 2

OC, BDB and SCVC all meet up in Paw Paw on July 28? Should be a great competition!

That will be a great show! Another week of cleaning for all of them before they compete! I wonder who will come out on top? I hope someone will be blogging for us, so we can all see how it shakes down. Maybe someone will finally break BDB's streak?

Semantic, pedantic and obstinant

All in one thread.

You need a dictionary just to converse with this group.

The great Oz has spoken...and decided for the rest of the Planet that the Oregon Crusader conversation is relegated to the back room.

Maybe...just maybe....the conversation was meant for a little larger audience. God FORBID a little attention (where there are actually 24x the conversants around) be given to OC. THERE'S MORE PEOPLE TO START A CONVERSATION WITH IN THE WC THREAD!!!! But you can't..CAN'T...talk about it THERE because Mr Moderator said so.

THE POINT OF POSTING IT THERE WAS FOR THE (24x) LARGER DRUM CORPS AUDIENCE that might have appreciated hearing about a great corps and great show they may have overlooked or been unaware of.

Thanks to you....that will continue.

"I'm Jose Cansecoooooooooooooooo!".....

a) This land of Oz is owned by the mods; it is their place; and it is their toy box. They can tell us to play in whatever room they want us in.

b) If SCVC, BDB, Oregon, etc... want a larger 24x DCP audience, and you want their corps topics placed in the WC section of DCP, then those corps can certainly become WC corps if they so choose.

c) Moreover, if you want those 24x the number of people engaging in discussion about a particular OC corps, and you really, really, really, believe all of those people should pay attention to a particular OC corps, then by all means please convince those 24x number of people to come discuss things within the OC thread.

How many World Class corps did OC beat at San Antonio?

Zero. That's why this topic is in Open Class.

How many times will OC be competing on World Class sheet before World Class Prelims on August 9th?

Zero. That's why this topic is in Open Class.

Are the Oregon Crusaders eligible for the Open Class title on August 7th?

Yes. That's why this topic is in Open Class.

And yet people are slamming a mod for moving this topic? This is the most stupefying thread I've ever seen on DCP. :hmmm:

• Like 2

a) This land of Oz is owned by the mods; it is their place; and it is their toy box. They can tell us to play in whatever room they want us in.

Come with me and you'll see that it's pure imagination (color guard planet) then come back and cheer for Open Class OC :D

edit for spelling lol

Edited by lindap

There IS a better way to get this into the WC threads ..... use your imagination ppl.

Try a poll. I'm too tired to do it right now. Maybe tomorrow. Then y'all can simmer down ...

oh wait ... I was one of the first to complain :P