DCI DALLAS

I hear different than the judges. Bloo is rightfully about SCV (with their level of detail and difficulty) but SCV has a great deal of clarity to their music. Very balanced, blended, and clear/defined releases almost all the time. I love that "crisp and full" sound they are starting to achieve more than Madison's "brighter" tone.

I was hoping the Bloo brass staff to SCV would push them up into the top 3 even more.

Thanks for the review ... I wasn't there so I'll take your word for it. Although, I will say that I completely disagree with a couple of your assumptions. Having not seen BK (and this corps is not sitting in the 12 spot) I wouldn't assume that Crossmen will be overtaking them.

SCV seems to be making a move and away from Coats (the rough run you mention may have contributed to the contracted spread tonight)

FWIW JMHO

have to pee(gets up)long wait madison is about to come on(master of my own bladder...sits down) MAdison ends (no longer master of own bladder runs like hell)

just my guesstongue.gif

I too love Big Bang Theory. A free water from a band mom there (Thank you!) didn't help that problem. Bloo's staff will do good things with SCV, but I expect judges to be hesitant of it. I really wish I could hear what they are saying on the tapes because I think SCV sounded very strong tonight.

Thanks for the review ... I wasn't there so I'll take your word for it. Although, I will say that I completely disagree with a couple of your assumptions. Having not seen BK (and this corps is not sitting in the 12 spot) I wouldn't assume that Crossmen will be overtaking them.

SCV seems to be making a move and away from Coats (the rough run you mention may have contributed to the contracted spread tonight)

FWIW JMHO

The rough run was more for Bloo. Aside from visual ticks, it seemed to be a solid SCV run. I don't think this will be a top 3 breaking show, but that's me. Doesn't have that extra "oomph" to take Phantom's visuals or Cadet's music scores.

Edited by THeShadeOfNight

I was hoping the Bloo brass staff to SCV would push them up into the top 3 even more.

There's still time .. and I'm sure JD is going to be adding some wrinkles that will make things more interesting. I strongly believe SCV is going to make a run for 3rd by Allentown.

I too love Big Bang Theory. A free water from a band mom there (Thank you!) didn't help that problem. Bloo's staff will do good things with SCV, but I expect judges to be hesitant of it. I really wish I could hear what they are saying on the tapes because I think SCV sounded very strong tonight.

im glad the reference was caughtthumbup.gif

for others

Stay away from the jalapenos and you're good.

Sometimes that cheese can cause more problems than the jalapenos. Especially if you're lactose intolerant

I agree! Crowds love the Scouts.

They always love MS as well as Boston. Two great corps.