Forte ends season early

Like Dakota Lawrence who had a Corps in every state??.......The cross dresser that was found on google?

The same one who owes Ms. Zellea for all the Tee shirts they printed for some fictitious Corps in Kentucky called

Imperial legion. Dakota you are a wrecking crew.

-Bill

• Like 3

There is also a one time forgiveness where you fill the forms out BEFORE 12-29-2012 and pay a $100 reinstatement fee. I had the information here as I actually just went through a revocation on another 501c3 organization. But it still has to be 3 years of not filing. 11-1-2012 would mean 11-1-2013.

But it is sad that Forte has ended. They had bright things that could have happened for them. That truly was an AMAZING group of kids, hardworking and dedicated! I hope their light continues to burn bright for the activity!

The same one I heard that sued Forte, the corps he's now praising?

I will say what he said about the kids is right. I got to meet some of them at their last show ever in Dallas.

Edited by Pinky's Brain
  • Like 2

I can see the love in DCP is still here. We should not air any lawsuit laundry. What I did or had to do has nothing to do with Tom Huntley nor the Members of the Corps. Those kids are bright, talented and hard working. But then again I guess I should jump on the bashing wagon like everyone else.

Those who pass judgement should first take a look in the mirror, then secondly should realize that passing judgment speaks VOLUMES for their character. Shows just how bad of one they have. I never made mention of a lawsuit, so I am interested in how you was made aware of that information. The things I have done in my life are things that I will one day answer for, and already have answered for. I'm still here, I still give of myself, and I will continue to do so with love and encouragement. Kindess goes a long way, so all I can say is you are entitled to your opinion of me, and I will respect that you dislike me. Problem is I still get work even with your constant "rants" on how you know me personally and know first hand information. Its because I work hard at what I do, and I give of myself without questions. I made mistakes, some blow those mistakes out of the water. If you don't know the facts, then don't comment.

But I leave you with this. I forgive you for the harsh things. Can you forgive yourself?

Best wishes to the entire crew of Forte as they pick up the pieces and move forward.

• Like 1

Nice try at redirecting the conversation.

You should not be allowed to work with non profit or youth groups, period.

I can see the love in DCP is still here. We should not air any lawsuit laundry. What I did or had to do has nothing to do with Tom Huntley nor the Members of the Corps. Those kids are bright, talented and hard working. But then again I guess I should jump on the bashing wagon like everyone else.

Those who pass judgement should first take a look in the mirror, then secondly should realize that passing judgment speaks VOLUMES for their character. Shows just how bad of one they have. I never made mention of a lawsuit, so I am interested in how you was made aware of that information. The things I have done in my life are things that I will one day answer for, and already have answered for. I'm still here, I still give of myself, and I will continue to do so with love and encouragement. Kindess goes a long way, so all I can say is you are entitled to your opinion of me, and I will respect that you dislike me. Problem is I still get work even with your constant "rants" on how you know me personally and know first hand information. Its because I work hard at what I do, and I give of myself without questions. I made mistakes, some blow those mistakes out of the water. If you don't know the facts, then don't comment.

But I leave you with this. I forgive you for the harsh things. Can you forgive yourself?

Best wishes to the entire crew of Forte as they pick up the pieces and move forward.

• Like 5