Murfreesboro Mussitations

You're right. We serfs of the musical world would never understand.

LOL post of the night :thumbup:

I will go ahead and LOL this in advance so that no one will call me a hater. It's just a joke..... I love the Blue Devils this year.

I miss the way all of the Olmypic athletes used to march into the stadium in step. Now they just kind of scatter in without any formation at all. Who do they think they are....the Blue Devils?

• Like 1

the blue devils have the sickest snares #drumline

mjaaaaccck

Yeesh. This kind of comment makes me want to stop liking the show. :thumbdown:

Why? Am I not telling the truth or you just don't agree because you dont like it? If the average fan loved it, we wouldn't see this type of reaction to this show night in night out. Its nothing personal, its reality. I personally think playing Copland 3 on the field, while done incredibly well, is not unique in the slightest. I can hear that any night with a great symphony brass section. So what?

To each his own I suppose...

• Like 4

BD, Amazing. I can understand the average fan not getting it, similar to how everyone can't appreciate great wine or great art. Its often an acquired taste and many of those with an eye and ear for innovation can really see it in this show. It may not be for everyone, but its surely art in its own right.

think Crown has designed an incredible drum corps show, while BD has designed a unique musical/visual/theatrical experience. Now we see what judges do to differentiate between these two with the sheets.

See? This is the same as farting when you enter a room.

Seriously......

:-)

• Like 3

Can someone like BD 2012 without sounding conceideted and snobby? #guessnot

I didn't think I sounded conceited or snobby. (Now I could make a comment about your spelling if I wanted to be snobby. :tongue:) I don't totally get all the ins and outs of the show, but I admire their amazing talent and skill.

• Like 2