hornell & new jersey

it's 6:25 pm and we have 2 shows tonight. i'll be here waiting on the scores. good luck to all the corps. thumbup.gif

:unsure: Hope you get some Score's.

NOW HAVE Misty to Light, RAIN, off and on now.

Had a VERY bad storm in Toms River-Manchester-Lakehurst area eary afternoon. (Wind and Rain)

(I am NOT at show site.)

Edited by 2B or not 2B

1. Buccaneers 90.40

2. Hurricanes 84.85

3. Fusion Core 79.70

4. Carolina Gold 76.80

5. Windsor Regiment 74.10

6. Sunrisers 65.85

Not a lot of chatter tonight, eh?

looks good. this is just my opinion.........i think unless MBI really steps up this year the bucs are gonna take it. i could be wrong but their score is just way up there.

looks good. this is just my opinion.........i think unless MBI really steps up this year the bucs are gonna take it. i could be wrong but their score is just way up there.

And Bucs' score is being held down by the fact that they have no real competition at shows. I thought they were way underscored last week in Downingtown, and they may have been tonight as well.

• Like 1

nm

Edited by ajlisko

Bucs with a 90.4

Empire with a 84.9

Hurcs with a 84.8

I wonder where the Cabs would have fit if they were at either of the shows. :shutup: Has anyone noticed that Fusion has gone up 8 points in two weeks.:blink:

Edited by LucyGuy66

Bucs with a 90.4

Empire with a 84.9

Hurcs with a 84.8

I wonder where the Cabs would have fit if they were at either of the shows. :shutup: Has anyone noticed that Fusion has gone up 8 points in two weeks.:blink:

So has C2. Both of those corps are going to be in the 3-7 mix. It's going to be a logjam. A really fun logjam.

Bucs with a 90.4

Empire with a 84.9

Hurcs with a 84.8

I hadn't noticed but I'm not suprised. The Horns were showing some decent scores early, perhaps the rest of the corps is catching up to them. They may be smallish- but they're quality and not to be understimated because of their size.