hornell & new jersey

saw them on the Standford feed. show looks cool, tho they needed bodies. If they can fill those spots, I'd say they will be somewhere in that mix

Should be interesting, then. A serious wild card. I like those. Keeps things spicy.

saw them on the Standford feed. show looks cool, tho they needed bodies. If they can fill those spots, I'd say they will be somewhere in that mix

I just want to chime regarding this point, without any prediction as to where they will end up (because really who knows), that the holes are all filled, and this is the most solid and impressive corps (in all sections) that the Renegades have put together, ever.

If 2012 is the Renegades best brass EVER, then its time to make sure everything within a 5 mile radius of Annapolis is nailed to the floor.

That alone, if it holds up, is worth the price of admission.

I just want to chime regarding this point, without any prediction as to where they will end up (because really who knows), that the holes are all filled, and this is the most solid and impressive corps (in all sections) that the Renegades have put together, ever.

If 2012 is the Renegades best brass EVER, then its time to make sure everything within a 5 mile radius of Annapolis is nailed to the floor.

That alone, if it holds up, is worth the price of admission.

we hear this every year and it get's tiresome. all i can say is........show me. but good luck and i hope it's true.

• Like 4