Interesting fact

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha quite frankly I'd love to see Phantom win too. As long as BD doesn't get rewarded for fielding a product that is easier than some High School programs.

*sigh* You had me until this comment.

Now I have to post something I haven't had to post for a while... and as a reminder, this is coming from someone that doesn't care for BD's show this year.

deadhorse.gif

Edited by skajerk

Hey Maestro, you never answered my question: Were you "ever" on VK staff, and if so when?

Yeah, I know better than to play that game. Plus that's a different topic.

But, related to this topic, I agree with you post before this one. Yay, we agree on something :doh:

Also, personal info you can email me.

Yeah, I know better than to play that game. Plus that's a different topic.

a) It is not a game, but a rather meaningful question, and it is not requiring you to divulge any personal information,; and b) If that is in a different topic, then please answer the question in the other topic.

Edited by Stu

cadets also didnt win atlanta last year ..this year could include 4 corps

Yeah but I think they only lost to BD by like .7. If you're referring to this years top 4 winning on a given year I'd probably have to disagree but only with the Cadets.

Baloney. I do take the incredible nastiness personally, and so would you. My last post until after Devils win the championship: Sitting behind a Spirit guard instructor last night and talking about how great their show was, and what progress they had made. Then he said this about the current BD show: "Some people want to see only what drum corps used to be, and some want to see drum corps as it should be."

I know the majority of people on here pull for all kids to have their best show. I love Crown's show, I love Phantom's show, and BAC, and Surf, and....

I wonder what it is about the makeup of people who would come here to constantly write negative things? They must be getting something out of it. Good for them.

Oh, cry me a river. Just because somebody chooses to pull for their favorite corps doesn't mean that they're tacitly against your kid. Furthermore, phrasing it as "until" instead of "if" the Blue Devils win is exactly the kind of cocky BS that so many on here are tired of hearing from some BD fans. It swings both ways, you know.

Edited by year1buick
  • Like 2

Ooh I just found out Phantom was actually in 3rd at Atlanta in 2008. Man any of the top 3 shows that year could have won any other given year.

Yeah, but... Regiment was not placing around 6th-7th in Percussion in 2008 at Atlanta either.