The door's open

You heard it here first:

Glassmen have an open door to #12, and the time to make it so (BIG bump for finding 10 members late and getting them up to speed)

Cavaliers (finally :) have the chops to chase Bloo and SCV (bump for finding that "thing" in this particular show - oh ye of little faith!)

Oregon Crusaders will show the Friday crowd that they had a good reason to get there early :) (super BUMP for one of the coolest musical scores in a looooong time)

...and if, somehow, some way the first 128 counts for the team from the Carolina region can look/sound as phenom as the last 128, the big hardware might have to be loaded on a FedEx truck for the trip East. (BUMP if they can pull it off, kind of like Buster Douglas v Mike Tyson...and Tyson is still a bad mammajamma)

shuffle, shuffle....this is starting to be fun.

"wild horses" couldn't drag me away.

Edited by wishbonecav
  • Like 4

After seeing the shows in Atlanta this weekend I don't see it.

• Like 1

Wade has me at 0 for 4? Yikes :)

If nothing else....make sure to see OC. That's the one guarantee in the bunch (and the Top 25 make it to Friday so that appears to be a shoo in :)... :) Go OC!

After seeing the shows in Atlanta this weekend I don't see it.

• Like 1

And as far as what you said:

Glassmen seem to be making a push, they looked significantly cleaner and performed at a much higher level than in San Antonio. I don't know if they're going to make a finals push or not, but they're not rolling over dead, I think they're much stronger in terms of show design and performance level this year. Very powerful show!

Cavaliers are starting to sell the show, still their weakest design...in awhile, but they're making the most of it, and it's showing. Catch Bloo or SCV? I don't think, but they'll get closer by finals.

Oregon's awesome.

Crown's going to fight.

• Like 1

Cavaliers (finally :) have the chops to chase Bloo and SCV (bump for finding that "thing" in this particular show - oh ye of little faith!)

I'm a fan of the corps, but IMO no. Their show does not compare to Bloo and SCV nor BAC for that matter. It is possible that one or two captions may prove me wrong, but as a whole the sum of everything doesn't add up.

• Like 3

...and if, somehow, some way the first 128 counts for the team from North Carolina can look/sound as phenom as the last 128, the big hardware might have to be loaded on a FedEx truck for the trip East. (BUMP if they can pull it off, kind of like Buster Douglas v Mike Tyson...and Tyson is still a bad mammajamma)

There are no DCI corps from North Carolina.

Not this time Joey...Glassmen more than likely will not catch Blue Stars. I will tell you who I loved on FN that I hated earlier in the season...Denver Blue Knights!!! .

That show has legs and still lots to clean, a couple in front of them may want to push harder. As I said, I did not like this show at all in June. Spirit could be 12th IMO.

OMG...Vanguard...no way in this world can Cavaliers catch that team. Bloo....very doubtful either. They dont do anything wrong and there drum line is in the hunt.

DA

• Like 1

Ok, Ok! I'll fire up FN again tonight! It isnt like you guys dont know what you are talking about :)

I can make my "upside" argument with a smile.

I spent 2 days with Cavaliers in FL and might have brought a little too much "fan" to the table with that one.

BK? I'll watch them again on your say so (having done many things on your say-so over the years :)

If Spirit is 12th, then DCI rocks.

Fun season so far.

Not this time Joey...Glassmen more than likely will not catch Blue Stars. I will tell you who I loved on FN that I hated earlier in the season...Denver Blue Knights!!! .

That show has legs and still lots to clean, a couple in front of them may want to push harder. As I said, I did not like this show at all in June. Spirit could be 12th IMO.

OMG...Vanguard...no way in this world can Cavaliers catch that team. Bloo....very doubtful either. They dont do anything wrong and there drum line is in the hunt.

DA

Edited by wishbonecav