Well Done my Friend! Loved every word picture and accidental clip. We lift our glasses of chocolate milk to you! :worthy:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided to “blog” my tour 7 straight days of drum corps, including 5 shows, here on the review page. I have planned to see as many of the top corps as possible, including practices. This is a great

It was 45 minutes to the stadium, where we the “first customers” at the box office. This was the first year that reserved seating in the top center was being offered. Previous years had been general a

Got on the road to Frostburg MD early, looking forward to spending the day with PR. The Frostburg U campus is a nice small college in a nice small college town. There seemed to be a lot of constructio

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your travels! You are truly a drum corps fanatic! :smile:

btw - you may want to watch all of those fatty foods and sugars. I don't know if that's average for the East Coast, but it'll surely kill ya sooner rather than later :tongue:

btw - you may want to watch all of those fatty foods and sugars. I don't know if that's average for the East Coast, but it'll surely kill ya sooner rather than later :tongue:

Well, there were fruits, (strawberry lemonade for cocktails), and vegetables, (I think there was lettuce and tomato on the subs), and it was dry white toast! :thumbup: