The Great DCI Road Trip

Hey DCP-ers!

Didn't really know where to post this but a while back some buddies and I (Cleveland1 & bluedevils92) decided to embark on a huge road trip. Encompassing shows the entire last 10 days of tour from Allentown to Finals. Michael Boo told us we should blog about it, so here it is!

http://thegreatdcitrip.wordpress.com

We leave tomorrow morning and will be posting pictures of everything throughout the trip and show pictures and updates. I know I can't wait to see what the last week holds for fans and I'm sure that's the same with everyone else! If you are at one of the shows we're at stop by and play some Blue Devils and Carolina Crown themed cornhole (bag toss)!

See everyone on the road!

• Like 2

Haha yeah. Poor Ryan. We will post pics of the sweet cornhole boards soon

Edited by BlueDevils92

My wife, son and I did this last year. Allentown, Meadowlands, Canton, and then Indy, driving our own car while volunteering on the food truck. Mostly stayed in hotels near the show sites and caught some ZZZ's after shows before catching up with the convoy in time for lunch prep. It was exhausting, disorienting, and totally and completely worth it. The storm in Canton last year was wild, especially when we had to go into the school with 2 or 3 corps to try and ride it out. Some smells cannot be un-smelled. :shutup:

Good luck and have a great time.