A Plea for sanity in this forum

I don't know if anyone has tried this in DCP's 10 years of existence, but since I have the most posts, I'll go for it. Hell pin the topic if you want.

We're down to less than 10 days til it's all over. Passion run high...people love certain corps, certain shows. The only thing we know for sure is whoever scores the highest wins.

And yes, DCP will get a huge driveby audience that makes their annual finals time appearance,some just to talk, some to start stuff for the game of it.

Let's try something this year, regardless of who you like, don't like, want to win, want to lose, feel the judges screwed etc...

Let's be calm. Sure we can have discussions. But there's no need for bashing corps, judges, DCP posters....trust me, I'm sure I'll have some great oneliners about shows. We all know the sound in LOS has issues that have issues.

Yes people may put up reviews you don't agree with. I'm sure when my Allentown review goes up Sunday it'll have feedback that isn't complimentary of me. Fine.

But let's chill with the haters, dino, young punk etc stuff.

For once, let's have a fun finals week without the ########.

is it possible?

my name is Jeff Ream, and I'm sure the moderators will approve this message. If they don't, blame corpsband and Plan9 :devil:

Yeah, I'd say this is pretty much impossible.

• Like 2

Bashing is such vague term tossed around. I see actual discussions and legitimate discussion often viewed as bashing. If we can agree on what bashing is then I'm sure we'd see less of it!

Give it a few days or go lOok at last year. Then you'll see bashing

Yeah, I'd say this is pretty much impossible.

I tried. Plus I know I can count on you to stir the pot lol

This thread SUCKS. Ream .. if you don't like it LEAVE! You'll take my driveby and LIKE IT!!!!!!! BD should have won .. that stupid tape on the drummers pant leg isn't really a tick ...... wait what?

I think this is a good idea.

If I say it was a tick, will you rant and rave?

(insert evil grin I don't know how to post from my phone)

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! You can't fool me. There ain't no Sanity Clause!

I see what you did there... ph34r.giftongue.gif

Seriously...dude? (At Jeff) Yeah right....in the words of Aerosmith..."Dream on"...

I'm perfectly calm, dude.

If Blue Devils win, then mass chaos will erupt. If Carolina Crown wins, DCP will be flocked by haters. If Phantom Regiment wins then they will win by .000000000000025, thus making DCP EXPLODE.

• Like 2

If Blue Devils win, then mass chaos will erupt. If Carolina Crown wins, DCP will be flocked by haters. If Phantom Regiment wins then they will win by .000000000000025, thus making DCP EXPLODE.

What if Cadets win? Will DCP be filled with Grinches and Scrooges? tongue.gif

• Like 2