I like Phantom, Crown, Madison Scouts

There I said it! $1 to Jeff Ream! :) I actually find myself enjoying more then one drum corps show this year AND....AND...a Division 2 drum corps.. Jersey Surf Woo hoo! Who knows I may like more after the "DCI at the movies" but for now these are the ones I have seen that I like.

Madison Scouts....pull that company front off..and THANK you so much for it! :thumbup::worthy:

I LOVE LAMP!

There I said it! $1 to Jeff Ream! :) I actually find myself enjoying more then one drum corps show this year AND....AND...a Division 2 drum corps.. Jersey Surf Woo hoo! Who knows I may like more after the "DCI at the movies" but for now these are the ones I have seen that I like.

Madison Scouts....pull that company front off..and THANK you so much for it! :thumbup::worthy:

Jersey Surf has been World Class for the past few years, but you can still enjoy them. Lots of good corps out there to enjoy this summer.

OMG you like more than one corps. How can this be? I myself liked everyone I saw in California. I loved SCVC (esp cause that is the corps my daughter is in), I loved BDC (because not loving them is like kicking a puppy), I loved Phantom (because I always love Phantom. Phantom is like that guy on the front of a romance novel. I also love that they kill people.) Boston was fantastic (gaurd rifle toss of doom), Blue Devils (Just fun, everybody now.....), SCV (percussion gods), and so much more. I have fun and enjoy all the corps. It's true I admit it. I am now looking for a 12 step program.

• Like 3

OMG you like more than one corps. How can this be? I myself liked everyone I saw in California. I loved SCVC (esp cause that is the corps my daughter is in), I loved BDC (because not loving them is like kicking a puppy), I loved Phantom (because I always love Phantom. Phantom is like that guy on the front of a romance novel. I also love that they kill people.) Boston was fantastic (gaurd rifle toss of doom), Blue Devils (Just fun, everybody now.....), SCV (percussion gods), and so much more. I have fun and enjoy all the corps. It's true I admit it. I am now looking for a 12 step program.

It's addictive! It will suck you in!!! I think I know a kid in every single corps this year!! Maybe this is why I have an appreciation for all of them? I never thought I would love a drum corps year more than 2011...until 2012!

thumbup.gif

• Like 1

I loved Phantom (because I always love Phantom. Phantom is like that guy on the front of a romance novel. I also love that they kill people.)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

LOL, I love it!!!