Your DCI wishes for 2013

To actually get to march my age-out and not get injured... :peek:

Yeah, don't take my method, where you make it through the winter camps and a week of pre-tour, and then get hurt and go home. Good luck to you

Carolina Crown coming to Southern California.

That's all I really need.

• Like 1

The Blue Devils have a show that appeals to most posters on DCP- thus less B**ching and less similar threads.

Since this wish has been an annual one for a few years, you might want to take this one to the Genie thread!

So anyways, my wishes:

1. To be marching thumbup.gif

2. That corps will have record turnouts and we'll have more groups fielding full membership or close to it

3. Better financial stability for corps (kind of related to #2, but other factors would help)

4. Even better turnouts at shows than we have seen at points this year (sellouts ideally)

5. For BD to come out with a show that's a throwback to their roots but yet keeps hints of that crazy modern BD quirky ingenuity (I greatly enjoy and respect what they've done the past few years, but I've been waiting for them to do something along these lines for a couple of years now. I thought last year's show was a step in that direction and hope they can do something great this upcoming year that will also please the drum corps community).

6. For there to be a more-than-2-corps race at the end of the year for the championship

7. A similar race for finals (although we kind of have a taste of that this year)/

8. For corps to be more entertaining by whatever means necessary which would help contribute to #4

9. No folding of any corps, and that the corps that ran into trouble this year to take the right steps to get back on their feet

10. For it to be the best season ever! (cheesy wish to make it to ten tongue.gif)

Yes- great one!

Choose one.

Yeah. He needs to choose one and get off DCP. Pretty sure both corps have policies about that.

To march with the Crossmen in my rookie year!

• Like 1

Ok Grandpa lol, I have a few words for why "yes" on the dome thing: no rainouts, no hot, no humid, no sunglare, mmmm air-conditioning. I'll trade off any wonky sounds for dome life. Oh, did I mention mmmmm air-conditioning? :w00t:

Hmmm... ac or maddening reverb? maddening reverb or ac? I'm paralyzed by ambivalent indecision.

More dome shows....but with 25,000 people in attendance dampening the maddening reverb :) (that's right folks, if you would GO to dome shows....en masse, there would be less echo..cho...cho..cho) ...or buy expensive seats like I do.

Outdoor A/C!

Crown wins DCI finally.

Touring model is drastically changed

Santa Clara makes a run at the title with CMFC and Bluecoats while the Cadevaliers fight it out with Phantom for 4th place