Isn't there a major show tonight in Allentown?

Not buying The Academy's score without the penalty.

I dunno. Reports were that their show was pretty rough tonight.

well it was a good season i may or may not be able to get service to get on DCP while at one of the schools i teach band camp (starts tomorrow and i probably should start packing). Dont kill anyone in the next weektongue.gif

Thanks for reposting all the tweets and pics. That's a lot of work and much appreciated smile.gif

• Like 1

well it was a good season i may or may not be able to get service to get on DCP while at one of the schools i teach band camp (starts tomorrow and i probably should start packing). Dont kill anyone in the next weektongue.gif

Much appreciated for the updates!!!

YOU don't kill anybody (at band camp). They can sometimes be trying. :tongue:

Thanks to you and others for the pics and relaying messages.

...peeked at recaps omg scv cg #1 cool

• Like 1

Does anyone know which corps now will be airde live at the theatre next Thursday?

1 Blue Devils

2 Crown

3 Regiment

4 Cadets

5 SCV

6 Bluecoats

7 Cavies

8 Boston

9 Madison

10 Spirit

11 Blue Knights

12 Blue Stars

13 Crossmen

14 Glassmen

15 Academy

Only time that happened was when a kid came up to me and said hes kind of tired and doesnt think hes going to practice after dinner.(after an hour and a half break)

:doh:

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd say the order is pretty set, but I wouldn't trust the scores and spreads.

Devils will end up with 98.something to win (no new record this year), Crown 1.5-2.0 points behind. Judges gave Crown a shot to close the deal, and they didn't.

PR/Cadets, pick 'em, about 3 points off the lead

SCV and Bluecoats are both safe and immovable. Their spread from 3/4 should stay about the same, but between each other, open in Vanguard's favor,

Rosemont will open up the lead on Boston back to about 1.5, Madison might be able to take Crusaders with a bump in GE at Finals, otherwise, I'm betting that group stays pretty much where they are in relation to each other.

Spirit, BK, and BS solid in 10th-12th, about 2 points separating them top to bottom.

Edited by mobrien
  • Like 2