A completely biased review of Enid, OK

They never really created a visual interest and never seemed to be integrated into the overall visual composition. There were moments when the drill was just cluttered and there was no focus. This was my first read of this show, so take it as that.

i believe i said those exact things in my CA show reviews :) lots of focus issues in the drill. what do you want us to watch? are we supposed to be watching the horns and flags on side 1 or the dancers that are 30 yards away on side 2?

here is my take on the Blue Devils this year, (notice i said "MY TAKE"...aka opinion, so get get all huffy!) it even applies to last year too...they're somewhat the "new Madison" in a way that theyve gone extremely "fan friendly" (which is totally subjective to begin with). But, that doesnt always necessarily mean they should win (again something that Madison has proved over the years). Right now they should be on or near the top based on cleanliness, but if any of the other top 4 could get anywhere close to them in cleanliness, i would put them ahead based on GE and demand alone.