Who has the better hobby horses?

116 members have voted

1. 1. Whose 2012 show would you rather see live?

• Blue Devils
    • Jersey Surf

Be gentle on him Brasso. He's so saddle take offence at anything. Yelling at him isn't farrier...

You asking me to be a filly ?

I'm not so sure how many furlongs this thread has left Gramps, but it seems we're now on the backstretch, would you agree ?

When did the OP change the topic questions?

It is different than the first time as the question, "who has the better 2012 show" has been added.

Now it is really open to different interpretation.

I'm still voting for Surf though......

You're starting to sound un-stable, Jeff. Maybe you should bale on this one. You're dun. You've got to know when to foald 'em.

no offense, but I think you're losing touch as you round the stretch

You asking me to be a filly ?

I'm not so sure how many furlongs this thread has left Gramps, but it seems we're now on the backstretch, would you agree ?

Agreed - Surf is still ahead by a couple of lengths and it looks like it will stay that way down to the wire. Some of you are driving me buggy so I think I've carriage you all long enough.

To push it too far would be tacky. Thanks to all you chaps for a fun thread! Whinny think of another pun thread I'll be here to try to flank you but for now I'm not going to pony up any more. I'll leave it to you to decide whithers that's a good thing.

If I post another horse pun, it's not really me, it's my halter ego. Be gentle on him, I think he's catching a colt.....

When did the OP change the topic questions?

It is different than the first time as the question, "who has the better 2012 show" has been added.

Now it is really open to different interpretation.

I'm still voting for Surf though......

No, I did not add, change, or edit the actual poll question at any time. You just missed it if you didn't see it before. The edit I made in post #1 as soon as I posted this thread was to add the word "show" to the thread subtitle, because I spotted my omission. The subtitle and the thread title are not the poll question. The poll question is the poll question. The thread title and subtitle are just there to pole you in and get you to jump through hoops.

Unfortunately some people are sticking around in this thread like it's a glue factory, which I don't get, but, Hay.