Open the roof

I know the volume levels are different for Corps, as they are for Marching Band, but when Some of Indiana's top marching bands preformed in Lucas Oil, (Avon Carmel LC) a lot of the sound was sucked out of the stadium. With the already present volume problems that exist, the roof would be better shut.

• Like 2

I know the volume levels are different for Corps, as they are for Marching Band, but when Some of Indiana's top marching bands preformed in Lucas Oil, (Avon Carmel LC) a lot of the sound was sucked out of the stadium. With the already present volume problems that exist, the roof would be better shut.

I see what you did there, Luke S. Nothing like straight from the horse's mouth. Well played, sir... well played.

Edited by Peel Paint
  • Like 1

I would rather the roof stay closed. That way, when a corps gets to their first impact, the sound is channeled and a reaction such as this occurs:

576196_242556389199057_466116354_n.jpg

• Like 5

I agree, the sound in Lucas Oil Stadium sucks.

I agree, the sound in Lucas Oil Stadium sucks.

yes the sound sucks, but with the roof open it will be worse.

Here's why:

see those huge windows on the sides? they actually help limit some of the damage when the roof is closed.with the roof open, they will create havoc.

• Like 1