Open the roof

I would rather the roof stay closed. That way, when a corps gets to their first impact, the sound is channeled and a reaction such as this occurs:

576196_242556389199057_466116354_n.jpg

OMG..I can't stop laughing.. LOL

There is a massive storm raging over Indianapolis right now. Perfect reason why finals should stay indoors.

So make the whole season indoors because it rains sometimes??

No, I'm saying make it finals outside. I'm saying that because it is the pinnacle of the season and they can't afford to have it rained out. Don't twist my words.

There is a massive storm raging over Indianapolis right now. Perfect reason why finals should stay indoors.

yah pretty bad storms around the midwest all week, tonight especially. great reason why indoors is perfect.

• Like 1

No, just finals so folk like me who pay thousands of dollars to go are guaranteed the event will go on no matter what.

• Like 2

1) I don't think anyone is suggesting that (although I get it's popular to overreact in a hyperbolic manner in order to try to get a point across)

2) I think it's a good idea for all of DCI's large focus shows/regionals be held in domes; if Finals is going to be in a dome it only makes sense to have large shows in domes to help get a read of how the shows sound indoors. Also, they should be in domes to eliminate rainouts

3) after last year's Finals weather, I'm 100% OK with keeping Championships in a dome vs the alternative of potentially having Finals canceled due to poor weather