Oregon Crusaders at World Prelims

OC will be very fun to watch. If you like them, buy a tee shirt and help a corps continue to grow.

Make sure you get there to watch them, as well as bdb, scvc and Spartans. All 4 will make semi finals. Most likely!

• Like 2

Pioneer has no chance of making semi-finals this year, let alone finals.

Better Every Day my friend.... Better Every Day! I wish the best to all the corps tomorrow and we'll see how things shake out late afternoon. If we see the 20 to 22 point drop between Open Class sheets and World Class sheets as we did last year, the 25th place spot will be highly contested between Cascades, Pioneer and Spartans.

Good luck to everyone and let the performance do the talking. I love um all (but SCVC just a little more). Wish I could be there to see it. I would be a marathon spectator. I think they should make that a tee shirt. I went to DCI semi finals and survived the watching all the corps marathon. All in jest. I do wish I could be there to see each and everyone of them perform. Maybe next year.

• Like 1

having seen OC in Dublin last week. I think they are quite good but I think they definitely have an Open Class show.

They perform quite well but the difficulty or level of cleanliness isn't there to beat most world class corps. The Troopers were also at that show and I might put them slightly behind where Troopers will finish. OC is definitely more fan friendly than Troop's show but Troop is just cleaner. I guess they will get 19th, which is definitely a step up from the 22nd they got last season. That would put them between Troopers and Jersey Surf based on placements from Atlanta.

OC will place ahead of Pioneer, Cascades and Mandarins. So will BDB. SCVC will finish somewhere in there too.

I'd say there is a very good chance OC finishes ahead of Jersey Surf. I see an outside chance that they place above Troopers and Colts.

No higher.

Perfectly said. Maybe 50/50 with Troopers, less than that with Colts, but an outside chance. I saw OC in San Antonio & was blown away.

Harvey

I was super impressed with how Oregon performed this year when I saw them on fan network, they really are a strong and mature group, with how much poise and discipline they handled the timing situation. I remember competing against them, and they were always a great corps, it's good to see another West Coast corps win, and get their first open class title. Maybe they'll make the jump in a few years to World Class? They'd be the only logical corps to jump up