Quarter final theater

It's showing in Indianapolis in two nearby theaters. I'll be in Indy on Thursday but I don't have a ticket for prelims. I'm wondering: how silly would it be to watch this in Indianapolis? It'll be multi-cam, cheaper than a prelims ticket, and a better view than I can buy at the stadium.

It's not really a serious thought, but who knows, I might do it just to say I did it.

• Like 1

You better get there early! It's sold out!

Good thing I already have my tickets!

Lowell MA, Regal Theater. 1st time to this theater. Does it sell out? Haven't bought ticket yet

I'll be watching from this theatre called Lucas Oil Stadium? I've heard it's a nice place.

Okay, kidding - I'm going, but I have friends who will be in Celebration! Theatre (Rivertown) in Grand Rapids, MI, if anyone else is there.

Tinseltown, Colorado Springs, CO.

Of the three theaters it's showing at in The Springs, only one has online sales...and not the one I'm going to. I suppose that means my venue won't be crowded. That's fine with me...in fact, I may not watch any more performances beyond BS/BK/Spirit. (well, maybe Scouts and then leave at INT) The thing is...I'm pretty certain all of those corps (and the ones above them) will move on to Semi's and I'll be watching that at home on the big screen TV on Friday. On the other hand, I've never been to one of these things...I may change my mind during the show.

Edited by RockyGranite